It’s scorching these days, at least down here in Texas. Let’s chill out with these five cool links before we launch into any more sizzling-hot Copyblogger content.
Wow… that was cheesy, huh? Queso!
- This may be the most important article you read this month—The Secrets of Storytelling: Why We Love a Good Yarn from Scientific American. I know I’ll be riffing off of it for the rest of the year.
- Check out Neuromarketing‘s article on Decoy Marketing for some interesting data on the psychology of pricing.
- Robert Bruce becomes the first poet to outsource his art to India a la Tim Ferriss and the 4 Hour Work Week (please bring along your sense of humor).
- What you need to know about using video online from Marketing Experiments tells us about remarkable leaps in conversion using video. If these results don’t get you over to Web Video University, nothing will.
- Seth Godin has a new book coming out in the fall, which is no surprise. But in conjunction with the prerelease of Tribes, he’s starting up a social networking community to go with it. The twist? Not everyone can join… get all the details here, because admission opens up again bright and early Tuesday, August 5th.