Getting people to buy something online requires you to do three fundamental things:
- Make an offer.
- Provide information to help people accept your offer.
- Provide an easy means of responding to your offer.
So one way or another, it’s all about offers.
What sort of offers? Generations of selling experience reveal an endless variation of offers you can make to sell products and services. But some have become favorites because they work reliably again and again.
58 of the World’s Greatest Offers is a series of four articles from Copyblogger contributor Dean Rieck. In this series, Dean provides you with a handy resource of offers that have proven to be winners over the years. Remember that many great offers are combinations of two or more individual offers, so feel free to mix and match.
The offers are organized by function to make the lists easier to use:
- Offers That Raise Response and Lower Risk
- Offers That Reduce Price and Increase Urgency
- Offers That Improve Terms, Add Services, and Make Bribes
- Offers That Increase Profits and Generate Inquiries
Subscribe to Copyblogger for more great copywriting and online marketing ideas.