Copyblogger partners Darrell Vesterfelt and Tim Stoddart use this episode to talk more specifically about the new content marketing plan for 2020.
It’s been an amazing start to the new year.
For those who haven’t heard, there have been some major changes to the Copyblogger team. At the end of last year, we announced that Brian Clark was back at the head of Copyblogger and that Darrell Vesterfelt join the team.
Then, last week, we announced some new methods of content marketing we plan to teach and then finally, made the announcement of Tim Stoddart joining the team.
It’s all been very exciting.
This week, Tim and Darrell had some time to catch their breath and go into more detail about exactly how some of these changes are taking place. This is an important episode that will set the tone for the rest of the year.
We hope you enjoy the episode!
In this episode, Darrell and Tim talked about:
- How Copyblogger is restructuring its content and how traditional content marketing distribution is outdated
- The renewed importance of “series-style” content
- Why user experience and serving your audience is still priority #1
- Tips, tricks, and the technical side of strategic SEO
- How a couple of dynamite pieces of content can completely change your inbound traffic
- Why 90% of your content will never be seen (and how to change that)
- Successful examples of modern content strategy, and a teaser for the new Copyblogger member opportunity
The Show Notes