Back in the sweltering summer of 2007, I got a bit crazy.
I wanted to get across to people that becoming a better writer is not something a “10 Step” article can teach you. Yes, reading helps writers immensely, but when it comes down to it, you become a better writer by writing.
Then, it occurred to me. Why not deliver that “10 Steps” post that everyone was hoping for as a way of hammering home the point?
With that, the original 10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer was born. It was an instant hit, and remains one of the most popular posts on Copyblogger.
So, we decided to put it into a couple of additional formats.
PDF Poster: You can now download the PDF version, suitable for hanging near your workspace when you need to see it most.
Shareable Graphic: Or, if you’d prefer to publish the image on your own site, just use the handy embed code below.
Embed this graphic on your own site
Copy and paste this code into your blog post or web page:
Build your writing career on a solid foundation
There are a lot of writers out there, but there aren’t enough solid, reliable, well-qualified writers.
That’s why our Creative Content Foundations course focuses on the “problem spots” that content creators face when they’re sharpening their professional skills.
It teaches the practices that help you produce the type of content clients are happy to pay good money for.
Creative Content Foundations is for you if:
- You want to launch a career as a freelance writer but you don’t feel 100% confident yet.
- You want to move up from those “bottom-feeder” rates you’re seeing on the popular freelancing sites.
- Your freelance business is struggling and you want to get it back on track.
- You want to stand out as exceptional at work.
- You’re using a blog, podcast, or video channel to market your own business — but you’re not seeing traction.
Ready to learn more? Click the button below.