Michael Stelzner of Writing White Papers recently opened up nominations for the best blogs for writers. I watched to see if anyone would nominate me, and at first wasn’t sure it was going to happen. I (for once) exercised some self-promotional restraint and DID NOT nominate myself. 🙂
So, I was a little shocked when the results were announced this morning:
- Brian Clark’s CopyBlogger: This blog is the leader because it does an amazing job of helping writers improve their writing.
- Deborah Ng’s Freelance Writing Jobs: For freelance writers seeking new work, this site is your sole destination.
- Tom Chandler’s Copywriter Underground: This site provides regular doses of inspiration and writing tips.
- Liz Strauss’s Successful-Blog: This blog has some amazing insights into the craft of writing.
- Angela Booth’s Writing Blog: All writers will find something useful at this site.
- Kristen King’s InkThinker: This blog is focused on improving the written word.
- Anne Wayman’s The Golden Pencil: Wayman provides gold nuggets of information to freelance writers.
- Carson Brackney’s Content Done Better: Follow one man’s journey to write better copy and make a living along the way.
- Dianna Huff’s B2B Marcom Writer Blog: This is your destination to learn about marketing communications copywriting.
- Allison Winn Scotch’s Ask Allison: For writers looking to break into the publishing world, be sure to check this one out.
I’m in some great company on this list, so make sure and check out any of these other great blogs that you’re not already reading.
Thanks very much to Michael for the honor. Now I need to go write something worthy of it! 🙂