Only a few months after launching Hack the Entrepreneur, Jon Nastor was receiving unsolicited sponsorship requests.
One turned out to be a perfect fit.
In this episode of The Showrunner, Jon takes us behind the scenes of how his deal with FreshBooks came about.
As we did last week, we offer up a significant snippet of a course lesson for the meat of this episode. In it, you’ll learn:
- Why Jon made the decision to accept a sponsor for Hack the Entrepreneur
- The details of how the original package Jon agreed to with FreshBooks came about
- What “metrics” Jon stressed to show that his audience was worth tapping into for a sponsor
- The big mistake many podcasters make when seeking sponsorships
- Common sense negotiating advice that anyone can (and should) implement
- The essential importance of viewing sponsorships as partnerships
The Showrunner on iTunes