Nearly all of us make decisions based on our beliefs — including decisions about what to buy and which businesses to connect with.
The 7 Circles of Belief are a spiral path that can bring customers or clients ever closer to your business.
Belief binds us together, often creating micro-tribes within our larger communities. And people want to connect with products and services that are aligned with their beliefs.
When you learn how to communicate your values and beliefs, you’ll pull your audience closer to you, along what we’ve identified as a 7-stage spiral path of belief.
In this 16-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- The role that belief plays in decision-making
- The beliefs that your social media followers need to hold to connect with you
- What people are looking for who find you in search
- The three things your audience wants from your web-discoverable content
- How to deepen the relationship with your email list
- What customers and clients need to believe
- The beliefs that lead your customers to buy again and refer their friends
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes
This article's comments are closed.