Sonia Simone gets this question all the time (natural, Sonia guesses, since she teaches people how to start or grow businesses): How long will it take before my business starts to take off and make money?
And there are two parts to the answer. One part is nuts and bolts — the processes of building an audience, uncovering market opportunities, crafting your marketing message, creating products and services.
But the other part is all the “fluffy” mindset stuff — the mental game that lets you take action on those nuts and bolts. And in Sonia’s experience and observation, the mental game tends to be the hard part.
In this 23-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- Why “fluff” isn’t always as fluffy as you think
- The power of shaking up your habitual patterns
- Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- How to compete on your strengths, but work on your weaknesses
- Sonia’s three favorite tools for getting her head on straight
- Making a game out of the hard stuff
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes