7 Ways to Avoid Crickets After You Publish
Are you your own worst enemy when it comes to evaluating your writing?
You spend hours trying to get everything just right, while simultaneously wondering if your text is even any good.
Then, after you publish, your worst fears are confirmed … crickets. No one shares or “likes” your content.
It feels like you might as well have not published anything in the first place.
And here’s the truly confusing part:
You know you have something valuable to offer your target audience. If you could hook the right people, you know they’d appreciate your special brand of content.
So, let’s get you hooking the right people.
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Copyblogger’s Editor-in-Chief Stefanie Flaxman will host a FREE one-hour video session designed to optimize your creative process.
For the last 20 years, Stefanie has been developing writing and editing techniques that transform decent drafts into persuasive and shareable works of art.
During this live writing training, she’ll reveal the ones that will immediately make you a better content creator. You’ll discover:
- Why you don’t have to be a great writer to produce great content
- How prolific content creators approach their work
- A method that finally makes you a real writer
- What savvy content marketers have learned about publishing
- Essential tools professional editors use to produce the best writing
- When it’s time to try a new content format
- The one thing that separates successful writers from those who struggle
Too many content creators get discouraged and give up too soon.
The ones who build solid audiences that build their businesses learn how to work smarter, not harder.
It sounds cliché and simple, but it’s absolutely true — and we want to teach you the skills that help you gain the traction your content efforts deserve.
After the hour-long session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the weakest parts of your writing.
- Strengthen your best ideas.
- Write content that connects with the right people.
Stefanie will guide you through an energy-packed video webinar, so come equipped with your preferred way to take notes and a beloved caffeinated beverage.
Ready to join us?
Live Training Details
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Time: 3 PM Eastern
Duration: 60 Minutes
About the Host
Stefanie Flaxman has been Copyblogger’s Editor-in-Chief since 2014. She teaches better writing, disciplined creativity, and non-sleazy marketing.
Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll save your seat for the upcoming, FREE live writing training with Stefanie.