Award-winning designer and marketing consultant Pamela Wilson — who has helped small businesses and large organizations alike create ”big brands” since 1987 — stopped by The Writer Files to chat about what it’s like to run the blog at Copyblogger.com and her mission to publish impeccable online content.
As head of the editorial team for Copyblogger Media, she helps guide an abundance of educational content for one of the top content marketing and copywriting sites in the world.
Pamela’s unique point of view comes from the marriage of design, branding, content, and conversion — something she has coined “Customer Experience Design.”
In this file, host Kelton Reid and Pamela Wilson discuss:
- How coming late to writing can work in your favor
- Why useful content creates priceless inroads for writers
- The difficulty of designing a remarkable online presence
- How writing has become Pamela’s yoga practice
- Why you should commit to writing 750 words each day
- The hallmarks of great online writing
- Why Picasso is an inspiring model for writers to follow
The Writer Files on iTunes