This week on Rainmaker Rewind, Sonia Simone explains the value of launching a digital product and the steps you should take to get moving.
Listen to Confessions of a Pink-haired Marketer to discover how digital products can help boost your income and the nitty-gritty of designing your first digital product with your audience in mind.
And, as always, be sure to check out the other great episodes that recently aired on Rainmaker FM.
- Confessions of a Pink-haired Marketer. Sonia Simone talks about why you should consider launching a digital product and what it can do for your business: Launching Your First (or Next) Digital Product
- The Digital Entrepreneur. Entrepreneur and Rainmaker FM host Chris Ducker joins Jerod Morris to discuss going after what you want and building your business: How to Market Like a Magnet and Build Your Personal Brand
- Copyblogger FM. Sonia Simone tackles this week’s hottest trend, Pokémon Go, and the growing world of augmented reality: Pokémon Go: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Elsewhere. Glenn Leibowitz of Write With Impact welcomed Brian Clark to his show to chat about the entrepreneur’s journey and building a successful business: Brian Clark on Write With Impact
- Hack the Entrepreneur. Jon Nastor interviews Nathan Hirsch about setting goals and organizing priorities when it comes to your business: Prioritizing and Getting Things Done
- The Missing Link. Jabez LeBret answers your burning questions about all things LinkedIn: Ask Us Anything (LinkedIn Edition), Part One
- The Writer Files. Kelton Reid is back with part two of last week’s interview with neuroscientist Michael Grybko: How Neuroscientist Michael Grybko Defines Writer’s Block: Part Two
- Youpreneur. Chris Ducker dives into his personal strategy for facing doubts and how small goals can help you boost confidence: How to Kick The You-Know-What Out of Entrepreneurial Self-Doubt
- The Showrunner. Jerod Morris and Jon Nastor discuss the three activities they each regard as priorities in their schedules and share their personal lessons learned while starting and growing numerous podcasts: The Showrunner’s Dilemma
- Zero to Book. Pamela Wilson and Jeff Goins navigate the world of designing and printing your self-published book: How to Get Your Book Printed (2 Phenomenal Options, 1 Terrible One)
And, one more thing …
If you want to get Rainmaker Rewind sent straight to your favorite podcast player, subscribe right here on Rainmaker FM.
Reader Comments (7)
Ivailo Durmonski says
Hey Caroline, really nice article! Pokemon Go is a really good example of something that can go viral in just a couple of days. The whole world is crazy about this game!
Michael LaRocca says
Have we reached the point where some readers have never rewound a cassette tape?
Sonia Simone says
I am absolutely certain that we have. 🙂
Thomas E. Figueroa says
These are great insights to a weeks news. 🙂 And Pokemon was a cartoon which almost every kid watched in their childhood, in the early 2000s . And now we get to play it in real life. Thats what makes it such a huge success. 🙂
Sonia Simone says
It’s a real example of how you can ride some intertwining trends into a massive hit.
Now if they can just get their servers stabilized. 🙂
Abbie P. says
It was also the perfect time to launch this game. If you think of it, they have tapped onto our nostalgy of our childhood. Who do you think plays the game most?
This article's comments are closed.