The Rainmaker Platform is only one year old, but it’s ready to turn pro. If you’re not familiar with Rainmaker, it’s the complete solution for building your online marketing and sales platform.
With the Rainmaker Platform, you can:
- Create powerful, content-driven websites on your own domains.
- Build membership sites and online training courses.
- Sell digital products like software, ebooks, and more.
- Perform sophisticated online lead generation.
- Optimize your content for search engines and social networks.
- Master cutting-edge tactics and strategy with included training.
- Avoid a patchwork of plugins, themes, and complicated code.
- Forget about upgrades, maintenance, security, and hosting headaches.
- Take your content to WordPress at any time you choose.
Our current customers who qualified already have access to the great new Pro features I’ll explain below. The early feedback has been positive, and we’ve already begun enhancements.
The Rainmaker Pro Plan is not yet available for general purchase on the site, but it will be soon. Before that happens though, we’re going to give every Standard Plan customer the chance to upgrade to Pro for a low, one-time fee (more on that in a bit).
First, let’s take a look at what’s new.
New Standard Features
These features are available now in the Standard Rainmaker Platform Plan:
- Social media post scheduling: You can now create and set social media posts — on Twitter, Facebook (including Facebook pages), and LinkedIn — to be delivered at a specific time in the future. You’ll find this new feature in the Traffic section.
- Add redirect links: We’ve always had the option to create redirects via the SEO section of your post or page editing screen. But now you can have URLs that redirect and you can count how many times they were clicked. This feature is great for measuring the effectiveness of your calls to action, for affiliates or other offers. You’ll find the Redirect Links function under the Content section.
New Pro Features
Only existing accounts that qualified for the automatic Pro upgrade have these features currently. Otherwise, they will be available in a higher-priced plan that will be released soon.
- Learning Management System: Create full online courses and easily create modules, embed audio and video lessons, stagger multimedia content access using a drip-delay, and protect file downloads.
- Marketing Automation: Our initial marketing automation release enhances the experience of your free and paid site members. In conjunction with your email marketing software, you can now send targeted email messages, add people to lists, move them between lists, unsubscribe them from lists, and even add different membership access levels — all based on actions your members take, such as viewing a certain page or clicking on a link or a button.
What To Do Now:
1. Start your free, 14-day trial now for a special upgrade opportunity.
As I mentioned, the Pro Plan is not available for purchase yet. Once it is, it will be $145 per month (billed at $435 per quarter or $1495 annually).
You, however, will receive an offer to upgrade to Pro for a one-time fee of $495. So, you’re locked in at the Standard rate of $95 per month (billed at $285 per quarter or $950 annually), and you’ll receive every Pro feature enhancement going forward at no additional charge, for the life of your account.
of the Rainmaker Platform today
2. Register for a webinar walk-through of the Pro features.
Brian Clark and I are hosting a free webinar focused on the new Pro Plan. We’ll walk you through both the why and the how behind the learning management system and the marketing automation features.
The webinar will take place on Monday, April 27, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time, 2:00 p.m. Central, 1:00 p.m. Mountain, 12:00 p.m. Pacific. Space is limited, so register right away.
Rainmaker Platform Pro webinar
We’ll see you on April 27. I can’t wait to show you what these new features can do.
This article's comments are closed.