In business and in life, there’s a magical way to get more of what you want, more of what you need, and more of what you desire.
And that “magical” technique is simply to ask for it — but that might not be as simple as it seems.
Because first, you’ve got to get clear on what it is you’re looking for.
In this 19-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- The easiest copywriting “trick” she knows
- The persuasion step after you’ve built “know, like, and trust”
- What the smartest voices in the nonprofit world can teach us about the power of “campaigns”
- Why it doesn’t always matter if your organization is “for-profit” or “nonprofit”
- Why Sonia thinks every organization (or person) needs to make the world better than it is today
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes