So far, Rough Draft host Demian Farnworth has asked: Do you have the right strategy? Do you have the right technique?
Today’s question is … Do you have the right knowledge?
American theoretical physicist Richard P. Feynman said:
Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent, and original manner possible.
Demian can’t think of a better way to nurture originality than that.
Samuel Johnson, the eighteenth century English Writer, said:
Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last.
But you say you want something more systematic. You want a framework. So how do you build this knowledge?
Well, let Demian help you with a few approaches. He recommends them all.
In this 12-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- The two basic kinds of knowledge (and which one is better)
- How to build a wicked vocabulary
- What it means to be an anti-scholar
- One of Jeff Goins’s favorite ways to learn
- How to get a free education from Yale
- The SEO podcast you should be listening to
Rough Draft on iTunes