Here’s a million-dollar question: Is there a magical blog post length? In other words, should you aim for a word-count sweet spot?
The answer is no; there is not an ideal word count for a blog post. But there’s an ideal number of questions you need to ask yourself before you write.
And that magic number is 13.
Ask yourself these 13 questions and you’ll discover how long your article should be, whether or not it will be interesting, and if you even have the time to write a good article.
In this 8-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- The first thing you must understand before writing
- Why thinking you have to write could be killing your readership (this is for anyone who hates writing)
- The mistake most web writers make about mobile
- What to say when people tell you your article has to be short
- Google’s idea of the perfect blog post length
- Question 13 amounts to a majestic, fool-proof way of seducing readers
Rough Draft on iTunes