In previous episodes of New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, Brian and Robert Bruce have discussed the “why” of starting a podcast (or podcast network). In this one, they talk about the “how.”
As many of you know by now, it has been almost two weeks since Copyblogger Media launched an on-demand audio network called Rainmaker.FM.
Thanks to you, things have gone pretty well in that time.
What you don’t yet know is the story behind that launch — the planning, production, and marketing of the 10 distinct shows that are currently airing. Not to mention the next crop of shows already in development.
So, Brian asked Robert how he, along with a number of talented individuals within Copyblogger Media and without, pulled it all off. It’s time to go behind the scenes once again …
In this 44-minute episode of New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, Brian and Robert Bruce discuss:
- The “shortcut” to launching a successful podcast network
- The critical components of an audio-based network that works
- How a smaller company might approach creating content like this
- The business model(s) behind Rainmaker.FM
- Why we might accept outside sponsors sooner rather than later
- Why our grandparents were so much cooler than we are
- Whether or not it’s time to hit the road
- Why we developed the shows we have (and will have)
- Our (loosely held) plans for the future …
New Rainmaker with Brian Clark on iTunes