You might be thinking, “Yeah, I’ve seen lots of great-looking WordPress themes, but I lead a vibrant, colorful life. I want my website to reflect it!”
You want a site that’s bright, charming, … and, yes, gosh darn it, pretty.
Pretty Young Thing was designed by the talented Darcy Milder. Take a quick look at a just a few of the benefits that Pretty Young Thing has to offer:
- Quick-change between three different (pretty!) color schemes without touching a line of code
- Got sponsors? The product- or sponsor-ready images in the sidebar will get your revenue going
- Logical navigation & category layout lets your readers find what they want, fast
- Evolve with your site’s growth using six different page layout options
- Show off your latest content with the Genesis Grid Loop function (see it in action here)
- All the SEO, security, and design benefits of the Genesis Framework
- Unlimited updates, unlimited domains you can use the theme on, and unlimited support (we won’t leave you all on your own)
Or, get more details on the Genesis Framework and find out why it’s the smartest way to build any WordPress site.
Genesis is now on WordPress.com
By the way … if you’re on board at WordPress.com, you can now get the Pretty Young Thing theme set up on your site.
Pretty Young Thing is our very first theme available in the new WordPress.com Premium theme marketplace. If you want the all the benefits of Genesis + Pretty Young Thing without hosting your own site, this will be a game-changer for you.
And, it’s only the beginning. We’ve got more Genesis-powered StudioPress themes on the way over to WordPress.com, so stay tuned. 😉
About the Author: Sonia Simone is co-founder and CMO of Copyblogger Media. Share your charming, colorful, vivacious self with Sonia on twitter.