When we think about personal development in terms of our business, we’re thinking of continuing education, or professional development. Maybe it’s a leadership seminar, or some kind of motivational training.
Those things are great, and necessary. But some of the most important things we can do in terms of personal development might seem like they have nothing to do with business.
Ultimately, they do … in fact, these things not only improve your quality of life, they can lead to unprecedented business breakthroughs. And they also fly in the face of the generally accepted mythology and even social rewards that surround entrepreneurs and the self-employed.
In this 10-minute episode of Unemployable with Brian Clark, Brian discusses:
- Why the mythology of the entrepreneur is dangerous
- The life enhancer that builds your brain and business
- The most pleasurable way to boost business performance
- How the art of slacking off helps you level up
- Why living a better life leads to a better business
Unemployable with Brian Clark on iTunes