Website hosting seems like such an easy decision.
But not all hosting is created equal.
In this episode of Technology Translated, you’ll learn what you need to know so you can make a better hosting decision for your business.
John P. is the host of GeekBeat.TV and is a former telecom executive and CMO for the data center and hosting company Layered Technologies.
Technology Translated host Scott Ellis has found no one better at explaining the nuances of hosting than John. They’re going to give you a behind-the-scenes look at how website hosts operate and think.
You might rethink your hosting choice after listening to this …
In this 31-minute episode of Technology Translated, host Scott Ellis and John P. discuss:
- The basic types of hosting
- The cost of different types of hosting
- The advantages and disadvantages of different hosting types
- What types of sites to put on what types of hosting
- The SEO impact of hosting and why good hosting drives more traffic
- Where they host their sites
- Why you should avoid cheap dedicated servers
- What to do when your traffic explodes and one server isn’t enough
Technology Translated on iTunes