Here’s the thing: Your sentences don’t have to say much. They just have to say the right things.
When you are trying to get people to respond to your articles, subscribe to your email newsletter, buy your products, or donate to your cause … you need to write seductive sentences.
And you need to do it naturally. Here’s how to do that.
In this episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- The one thing every good sentence needs
- How to use active verbs and concrete nouns to create tiny worlds inside your sentences
- A list of questions to help you find emotions for your sentences
- Why novelists and screenwriters won’t help you with this tactic
- How to make writing seductive sentences an instinct (you will be disappointed)
Rough Draft on iTunes