Is 90 minutes of your time worth learning about which headlines actually work online?
Ever wonder why some headlines are better than others? I mean what makes some headlines irresistible and others fall flat?
More importantly, ever dream of actually writing headlines that clothesline people and then flings them into your article so they read every word of it?
Then listen on …
Fortunately for you, there are some rules you can learn with this quick and dirty experiment.
In this roughly 10-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- The right mix of blogs you should read to write better headlines
- The two misfits who gave me this experiment idea
- How to develop a sense for what works online
- The little book of rules that will transform your headlines
- A great tool for testing headlines
Rough Draft on iTunes