First things first: What is a landing page?
Landing pages are those web pages that are specifically designed to perform one task … one task and one task only.
One goal, one page.
It could be to sell your product, encourage people to sign up for an email newsletter, or recommend an event.
No matter the purpose, however, a landing page is nothing more than a conversation with your ideal prospect.
A conversation that builds trust.
In this roughly 6-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- The number of mistakes a reader will allow on landing pages
- Two companies that will add third-party verification
- Why you can’t ignore great design
- The role headlines play in the effectiveness of a landing page
- Which press mentions really matter
Rough Draft on iTunes