Which desire you lead with in your headline matters. Get it wrong, and even the greatest copy won’t matter.
Get it right, however, and the world will beat a path to your door.
See, your headline is the bridge between your customer and your product. And there are basically three ways of channelling that desire in a headline.
In this 7-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- The three different ways to channel desire (and when to use each one)
- Why the New York Times will never write a fancy headline
- The Men’s Health sales letter that makes Demian groan
- How to write a specific type of headline when your reader doesn’t know about your product or his problem
- The benefit of being strong (lifting heavy office furniture or fighting anyone you want)
- And so much more!!!
Rough Draft on iTunes