In this episode of Rough Draft, host Demian Farnworth wants to put some teeth to the things he has been teaching. Some substance behind my claims.
He’ll present four research studies you should know about. They’ll help you understand the true state of what it means to write online.
But Demian needs to warn you: what you are about to learn could depress you. Could make you throw in the towel. But don’t fear. He’s here to help you get over that hump.
Because if Demian’s carved out a career online, so can you. So stay with him. And you’ll climb out of obscurity and conquer neglect.
Enjoy the show!
In this 11-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- What a fascination advantage is — and how to find out what yours is
- The common behavior of higher-literacy users (it’s not what you expect)
- Why the first 200 words you write are your most important
- One of the funniest articles on the dismal state of online readership
- The myth about online sharing we all fall for
- How to use this research to propel you into a mood to kick some online copy butt
Rough Draft on iTunes