We’ve been talking a lot about the benefits of the “logged in experience” when it comes to email list building and marketing automation. There’s even more to it than that.
Birthday boy Jerod Morris joins Brian Clark for this episode of New Rainmaker to talk about interesting things they’ve spotted in the endless content stream related to digital commerce.
Brian and Jerod discuss why web analytics are usually horribly wrong (and what to do about it) and marvel at the staying power and popularity of audio content.
Tune in to New Rainmaker with Brian Clark to hear Brian and Jerod discuss:
- The statistical power of the logged in experience
- The folly of looking at the wrong metrics
- The most powerful form of media on earth
- The future of independent audio content
- How Jerod produces multiple podcasts
- A brief intro to Brian’s new show … Unemployable
New Rainmaker with Brian Clark on iTunes