As an online entrepreneur, No Sidebar host Brian Gardner is learning just how crucial being agile is to running a successful business.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being involved in a personal project — especially when you’re passionate about it — but continually keeping your audience in mind is always a good thing.
Over the last couple months of running No Sidebar, Brian has identified three types of people he wants to specifically cater to …
In this 24-minute episode of No Sidebar, host Brian Gardner and Robert Bruce discuss:
- Who has control over whether or not something is great
- Focusing on the fundamentals of your craft
- Bono, being 16, and taking over the world
- Why passion projects are tough in the context of business
- George Costanza doing “The Opposite”
- The early stages of No Sidebar and how it got started
- Brian’s focus on writers, designers, and podcasters
- The Dip by Seth Godin
No Sidebar on iTunes