The one and only Sonia Simone joins Sean Jackson and Mica Gadhia on The Missing Link to teach you about the art and science of driving traffic to your posts on LinkedIn.
Sonia discusses the “people” aspect of all markets and how to find “your people.” You’ll learn about sharing your content through video and how it can tie successfully into your marketing strategy.
And, Sonia is just fun to listen to. She has years of experience, and she shares openly in this episode about how you can get your LinkedIn content strategy right where you want it.
This is a vivacious conversation you will thoroughly enjoy. Not to mention, you’ll learn about content strategy, how to prepare for posting on LinkedIn, why LinkedIn is a great place to post your articles, and why the same content rules still apply no matter where you’re marketing your business.
In this episode of The Missing Link:
- What to prepare for before you post on LinkedIn Pulse
- Understanding which way your traffic should flow
- Knowing the importance of people being people
- Two ways to leverage social
- What happens when your content sucks
- A quick tip on timing for foreign markets
- What to “give” in order to “get” more traffic
- Excellent resources to get you where you want to be
The Missing Link on iTunes