If you want to make sure your published articles are ranked high on the Pulse Network, you won’t want to miss this second episode of The Missing Link’s three-part series on LinkedIn publishing.
In this episode, Gericke Potgieter — author of How to Feature on LinkedIn Pulse — shares the results of his research that analyzed more than 560 posts on LinkedIn across 48 channels.
From his work, you’ll learn details on how the LinkedIn algorithm determines your post’s sharability and what you can do to make sure it gets the most traffic.
Plus, host Sean Jackson and Mica Gadhia share a few tips of their own on how to use LinkedIn Analytics to grow your connections. They also confirm, once and for all, the “geography” bias on LinkedIn Pulse.
In this episode of The Missing Link with Sean Jackson and Mica Gadhia, Gericke Potgieter shares a tremendous amount of detail on the factors that will help you get featured on LinkedIn Pulse, including:
- The massive importance of using the right keywords for your post
- Why engagement metrics matter for getting ranked higher on LinkedIn
- Why there is a geographic bias on posts
- Tips for expanding your influencer reach
- And Gericke’s #1 tip for LinkedIn users
The Missing Link on iTunes