Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is a communicator, consultant, creator, and an entrepreneur. He is also a writer, speaker, and master audience builder.
Originally from Chicago, he then moved to Nashville after graduating from college and spending a year traveling with his band.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 30-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Jeff Goins discuss:
- Helping others become good writers
- How to make yourself your smallest test market
- The need to be authentic in your writing and work
- Owning your identity and doing the work
- Pivoting through obstacles and staying the course
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes