Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is a freelancer turned agency owner and entrepreneur. His first introduction to working for himself was doing side-work after hours.
Eventually, he was able to quit his job and freelance full-time. He expanded to a physical office and had 11 full-time, salaried employees with clients all over the world.
Family and health reasons forced him to step away from his brick-and-mortar agency while moving into software and online training.
Now, he makes his living by providing great software and products to freelancers and consultants from his upstairs office, with his wife and two daughters just a room away.
He is currently the founder of Planscope.io, a project management tool built for consultants, and Double Your Freelancing, where he helps 24,000 freelancers every week with his weekly newsletter.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 41-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Brennan Dunn discuss:
- Never falling prey to ambivalence
- Why you need to keep showing up day after day
- Why growing your business doesn’t happen overnight
- Taking his MBA on the spot
- The one thing that caused Brennan’s biggest business mindset change
- Are freelancers entrepreneurs?
- The importance of having a “road map” in business
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes