Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is a serial entrepreneur, author, and well-known digital marketing expert.
In 1998, he undertook his first entrepreneurial venture: a $900 marketing course for cosmetic surgeons. By the time he was 26, he was making $10,000 to $15,000 a month teaching physicians how to improve their sales.
According to Forbes, he’s produced more than half a dozen seven-figure online businesses since then.
He’s a self-described “adventure junkie” and founded Maverick Business Adventure and Maverick 1000 in 2008. MBA mixes adventure and intimate entrepreneurial networking. MBA is also a philanthropic organization with a goal of getting 10,000 young entrepreneurs to start their own companies by 2020.
He has written several must-read books for entrepreneurs including Maverick Startup, 34 Rules for Maverick Entrepreneurs, and the soon-to-be-released Evolved Enterprise.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 32-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Yanik Silver discuss:
- Becoming an expert in just one hour per day
- The benefit of being continuously curious
- Looking for leverage points in your business
- Why the money is in turning the wheel, not re-inventing it
- Why once you get the entrepreneurial itch, there is no turning back
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes