Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is an entrepreneur who started, grew, and sold six businesses in five years … without paying for a single ad.
He helps people grow their businesses and his successful exits include WorkoutBox and Synn Clothing. He is the founder of Upshare, which offers simple tools that boost sharing and make websites more viral.
He is also the co-founder of Mentor Mojo, which offers online interactive lessons and mentorship from the world’s top entrepreneurs. On top of all of this, he is the head of growth at Auto Lotto and the author of Viral Hero.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 37-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Travis Steffen discuss:
- Why you should always having a beginner’s mind
- How to acquire the capacity to teach
- Why your ego shouldn’t extend to the point where it prevents you from learning
- How to be diligent when looking for answers
- Mapping out the characteristics of the market, company, and your viral loop
- The difference between conventional PR and a viral loop
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes