Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is a developer who understands the marketing strategies needed to grow a business — and is an expert in implementing them.
He helps course authors, product creators, and self-funded businesses increase their revenue from their existing traffic.
As the CEO of DelfiNet, a full-service development and marketing consultancy, he has helped companies all around the world improve their revenue conversion strategies. His portfolio includes a large range of companies, including both small startups and Fortune 100s.
He’s passionate about developing solutions to solve real business problems and employing solutions that are intuitive and easy to use.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 37-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Keith Perhac discuss:
- Why you need to value your connections
- Doing things that don’t scale
- Finding your own pain points and creating products to solve them
- How to learn what works and what doesn’t
- Why Keith would turn down making a lot of money
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes