Email is an incredibly effective way to nurture prospects and leads, and pave the path for those folks to make a purchase. But so much marketing email goes horribly, horribly wrong.
If there’s one thing nearly everybody hates, it’s spam. It wastes our time, it insults our intelligence, and sometimes it can even trick or scam us.
But not all spam is created on purpose. Lots of well-meaning businesses are creating ugly, hated spam with their marketing, without intending to at all.
This session of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer talks about how to create email marketing that your prospects, leads, and customers will actually want to open and read.
In this 22-minute episode, Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer host Sonia Simone talks about:
- The two definitions of spam, and why you have to avoid both
- Why spam email sent one at a time is still spam (everyone hates this, don’t do it)
- The right time and way to make an offer in your email marketing
- What to do if your list has gone cold
- What to do if you’re doing everything right and you’re still getting marked as spam
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes