This week’s guest on The Digital Entrepreneur remains wholeheartedly enthusiastic about captaining her own ship … even if, in her words, it’s a “rowboat” compared to the larger vessel for which she is an Executive VP. She’s spent the better part of this decade teaching savvy business owners how to boost their marketing skills, and in this episode she discusses some lessons she has learned along the way.
She is Pamela Wilson, and she is a digital entrepreneur.
In this 40-minute episode, Pamela and I discuss:
- The motivation behind her new book, Master Content Marketing
- Her “contrarian” answer to my initial question about the biggest benefit she derives from being a digital entrepreneur
- The epiphany about the eventual destination of her print work that led to her desire to shift gears
- Why her first online course and community struggled, and what she learned from the experience
- Her biggest recurring pain point (it’s personal), and how she hopes to overcome it
- The unique (and surprising) strategy Pamela has for keeping her many to-dos straight, so she can get meaningful work done
And much, much more … including her answers to my five rapid-fire questions.