This week’s guest on The Digital Entrepreneur is focused. Her focus is on creating a one-on-one relationship with every one of her customers. How? She’s doing so by utilizing Twitter to personally connect with her target customers. And those connections have driven the growth of her online business.
In this 32-minute episode, Kayla Hollatz and I discuss:
- Her journey to digital entrepreneurship, which started in college
- How her background in public relations has helped her grow her online business
- Her advice on how you can utilize Twitter chats to help reach your audience
- Why Kayla’s “milestone moment” inspired her to grow her online community
- Why it’s imperative to extend an olive branch to find out exactly what your customers really want
- The tools (both technology and non-technology) that she finds contribute most to her success as a digital entrepreneur
- Why one-on-one connections are crucial during the early stages of launching your online business
And much more.
Plus, Kayla answers my patented rapid-fire questions at the end of the episode, which unveiled who she’d choose to have a 30-minute Skype call with if give the chance. Who is it? You’ll have to listen to find out.
Don’t miss it.