Before you get down to business online, you need to find the topic(s) and market(s) that can support that business.
And, after answering your questions on digital sharecropping and content curation, that’s exactly what Brian and I get into on this week’s episode of Rainmaker FM.
Listen in and check out the seven-part process for finding the topic market that can fuel your online business …
In this 43-minute episode we discuss:
- Why you need to “be the market” you’re serving
- The innovative power of the traditional magazine rack
- How to achieve niche positioning within a big topic
- The critical difference between fads and trends
- Why you shouldn’t fear big competition
- The right way to conduct audience surveys
- The minimum viable membership site strategy
Or, grab it in iTunes.