Content marketing can be a powerful way to increase your influence and authority. And, as always, along with power comes responsibility.
As writers and content creators, Sonia Simone would argue that we can and should make the world — and the web — a better place.
Assuming you have the major stuff covered (you’re not killing people, bullying, embezzling funds, etc.), here are Sonia’s thoughts on seven “commandments” for our tribe.
If you have your own thoughts on “commandments” or ethical best practices, Sonia would love it if you’d share them in the comments on Rainmaker.FM!
In this 20-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- Staying on the right side of the law with your content
- The most important promise you make to yourself as a professional
- The “ethical compass” that will keep you away from the Dark Side
- Plagiarism and copyright
- The right way to handle “side hustles”
- Sonia’s thoughts on gossip, professional and otherwise
- Holding yourself accountable
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes