Marketing today, especially online marketing, is all about intersections. So don’t think about doing content or email or multimedia or social — they’re all woven together into one cohesive experience for your customer.
This episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer is a riff on a talk host Sonia Simone gave last week at the Inbound conference in Boston.
It’s not an exact recap (that’s not how Sonia works), but a discussion of some of the same points and themes.
In this 16-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- Whether social media should be used for engagement or content promotion
- Why “Or” is for wussies, and what to use instead (when you can swing it)
- The relationship between content, the conversation, and the customer experience
- Some examples of who’s doing it right
- Five recommendations on areas of focus as you’re putting your content and social media program together
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes