Today’s episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer might seem like a “soft” topic, but it also ties tightly to serious pragmatism about how to reach your goals — and more to the point, what reaching your goals is going to do for you.
Everyone wants a little more success, and everyone has goals they’re aiming for, but the quality of your life can be greatly influenced by the kinds of goals you chase.
In this 17-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- What Sonia thinks drives the quest for stuff
- Two problems with minimalism
- Why it’s okay (and even valuable) to want to feel like a big shot
- The weird key to making the most of life’s pleasures
- Why shame and guilt don’t work to make us better
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes