In the end, keyword research has nothing to do with SEO. It goes way deeper than that …
Will anyone actually read the online content you create? It’s a terrifying question, but an important one.
If you’re committed to building a popular and profitable media property, you’ll have to write, read, and talk about your topic almost every day for the next several years. You’ll invest thousands of hours, quite literally gambling with your time.
The question is, how will you approach it? Will you start writing and hope someone notices you?
Or will you carefully research your niche, looking for the precise angle and language that will make your content irresistible?
In this 11-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover the answer to those questions. Plus:
- The simple, everyday secret to good online writing
- Advice from a copywriting legend about keyword research
- The surprising reason it wouldn’t be so great to rank for keywords like beer, Katy Perry, or trumpets
- What the ideal audience keyword looks like
- Demian’s humble apology to anyone named Gasper Hicks
- How to join the campaign to change the phrase “keyword research” to something more sexy
- Why you should focus on rare search terms
Rough Draft on iTunes